B. Personal Information
"Personal information" refers to information that can identify you personally or that can reasonably determine your identity. This may include but is not limited to:
- 1. We may collect your name, phone number (mobile phone number registration method), email address (mail registration method),and country of residence.
- 2. When you use certain functions of GainPool, we may specifically notify you to request more personal information.
C. Purpose of Personal Information collection
- Personal Information is collected in order to:
- 1. Enable your use of the services and features on the website;
- 2. Inform you about new features on the website;
- 3. Develop, enhance, market and deliver products and services to you;
- 4. Understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- 5. send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- 6. enable you to download information/white papers/documents you have requested;
- 7. Conduct surveys and receive feedback from you;
- 8. Meet GainPool’s legal and regulatory requirements, comply with KYC, AML and other applicable laws;
- 9. Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- 10. We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
D. Security, Protection and Use of Personal Information
- 1. GainPool may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably required
- 2. We may promptly push important notifications to you, such as software updates, terms of service and updates to this policy.
- 3. We may collect your personal information such as transaction data and email for our internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our services.
- 4. We may use your information in accordance with laws and regulations and cooperate with regulatory authorities.
- 5. GainPool may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably required.
- 6. GainPool may disclose your personal information:
- a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- b. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- c. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- d. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- 7. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- 8. Information that GainPool collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- 9. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: Australia and Canada.
- 11. You hereby agree and accept to transfer of Personal Information as described in this Policy.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
- 3. In the event that GainPool is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment or the application of laws or change of control, there may be a disclosure of your information to another entity related to such an event.
- 4. You acknowledge that the personal information that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
F. Access and Changing of Personal Information
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us. We will usually respond to your request within 14 days. You may also request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Information, your Account details or your Transaction details by sending an email to us. GainPool will act on your request only when it is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations and compliance procedures. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, there may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information.
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including implementing appropriate security measures. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments. However, we give no guarantee that such misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure will not occur. There are protective measures that you should take which as well include but are not limited to changing password regularly, not sharing your Personal Information with other unless you clearly understand the purpose of their request and you know with whom you are dealing.
H. Retention of Personal Information
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
- (a) Account data will be retained for a minimum period of 36 months following the date of the transaction, and for a maximum period of 5 years following that date;
- (b) Usage data will be retained for 3 years following the date of collection.
I. Rights of Users
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- (a) the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- (b) the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- (c) the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- (d) the right to restrict processing - you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- (e) the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- (f) the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- (g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- (h) the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
J. Users Under Age of 13
GainPool does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. If you believe such information have been inadvertently collected, we shall take necessary steps in order to remove such information from our database. Users under 13 must seek and obtain parental consent to use this website.
We use only essential cookies to protect and improve the services provided through our App, increase the ease of access to users, show you relevant content, monitor and analyse the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the App, and to serve you tailored advertising.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or any other third-party media.
N. Contact Us